Sacred Heart School News
Wednesday PIE 1.2.19
January 2, 2019
- Happy New Year to all in our Sacred Heart School community! Here is a special prayer for the New Year. Glorious God, As a new year begins, we place our trust in you. May the time to come bring us closer to recognizing our need to love and cherish one another. Thank you Lord for giving us the brand new year ahead. Whether we’re leaving behind a year of joy and blessings or trials and difficulties, we pause to give you thanks because we know that you are always with us. Help us to live the way we should as each new day unfolds. Remind us of your presence in the year ahead, even when life is busy. And may we grow stronger in our desire to imitate the love and compassion of Jesus Christ, your Son, in whom our hope abides. Amen.
- Did you know that Sacred Heart School has accounts with twitter, Instagram, and Facebook? Please check out the twitter account at Sacred Heart School, Bath, Pa. Our Instagram site is SHJBathPa, and our Facebook account is Sacred Heart School, Bath, Pa. Follow, like, and share our pages so that others and see the many things happening at our school. We want to draw others to our Sacred Heart family. We have much to be proud of!
- Students who sold at least five Lottery calendars will have a Sacred Heart Spiritwear dress down day on January 3.
- All of the Gertrude Hawk Candy bar cases have been distributed out to families. The money for the candy bars must be PAID IN FULL by JANUARY 7th. Watch the PIE for future Gertrude Hawk Candy fundraisers.
- School will be CLOSED on Monday, January 21st. In service staff meeting.
- Advisory Board Meeting will be on Thursday, January 24th at 6:00 pm.
- Christmas Boutique – We are so blessed with the many volunteers that prepared and participated in all the aspects of the Christmas Boutique! Sacred Heart has the best volunteers! I am proud to say that the profits made from the Christmas Boutique is $6,381.92! Thank you all for an amazing fundraising effort to support Sacred Heart School!
- Pennsylvania Safe2Say Something Program – With the passing of Act 44 of 2018, the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General has established the “Safe2Say Something” school safety anonymous tip program. This program will be live across the state accepting tips and forwarding tips to the appropriate school entity beginning on January 14, 2019. There will be mandates for all schools in the state with Act 44. As a Nonpublic school we were required to register a team (consisting of Teachers, Father Butera and Mrs.Thomas) with the PA Attorney General’s Office Safe2Say Something program. The Safe2Say Something program will be implemented across the state on January 14, 2019. Our team will be the appointed local school team to serve as the administrative contacts for the Attorney General’s Office regarding threats to school safety at our school. We will be updating you on additional pertinent information as it becomes available.
- Hot Dog and Pizza Order Form
- Cub Scout Information
Attachments available for 30 days until Friday, February 01, 2019:
Pizza and Hot Dog Order Form.pdf