Sacred Heart School News
Wednesday PIE 11.29.17
November 29, 2017
- First Sunday of Advent
Christ our Light, Shine in our lives with hope and promise.
Give us right vision so that we remain attentive to this holy season
Remind us to look for you in small acts of kindness and love.
We await your coming with wonder. Amen.
- Extended Care: We have been in search of a volunteer to assist in the Extended Care program. However, since we have not been able to find anyone, we will need to hire another staff member. In doing this we will need to raise the rates for extended care. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
- We have a generous donation of new boys and girls coats from the Knights of Columbus. The sizes vary from 4-10. If you are interested or know someone who is in need, please contact the office
- Report cards will be distributed the week of December 4th. We thank you for your patience as we are working with a new program this year.
- HSA is speading Christmas cheer with their annual sale of poinsettia plants, wreaths, logs and cemetery blankets. See attached flyer below.
- LAST CALL – Our Sacred Heart Spirit Wear event is running now through December 4th. Along with the variety of t-shirts and sweatshirts, you can now order long and short sleeve sport-tec moisture wicking shirts for kids, men, and women! See attachment below. These make great Christmas Presents!
- Change in Retake Picture Day. New date is Monday, December 4th.
- Attention all families!!! Please open and read the attached flyer with important information about the boutique – all sign up genius links are attached. We still need cookies, baked goods, and especially your time – there are several slots open, but Sunday afternoon for cleanup is in desperate need. Also, we opened additional seats for Friday’s spaghetti dinner, if you would like to attend please sign up ASAP. This is our family pre-sale night, get in early and shop first! Lastly, please have a discussion with your kids about who to shop for on Friday. It helps us to shop with them if there’s a list, see attached. Please send a list and money in an envelope marked “Christmas boutique”; there will be no IOU’s allowed this year.http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c084ea5ac22a0ff2-christmas6
- Please join us in celebration at our Christmas Pageant, which will be presented on December 11, 2017 at 1:30 pm and a second performance at 6:30 pm in the school auditorium. The students are excited to share their Christmas spirit with you! We will sing an array of Christmas songs followed by our Nativity Pageant.
- There will be an Advisory Board Meeting on December 13 at 7:30 pm in the Father Burkhardt Building.
- **SELL THOSE LOTTERY CALENDARS** Students can earn a homework pass for selling 2 calendars, a dress down day & homework pass for selling 5, and dress down, homework pass and pizza lunch for selling 10!
- Pizza Order form
- Poinsettia Sale Flyer
- Christmas Boutique Flyer
- Christmas Boutique Student Shopping Form
- Pizza Order Form
- Spiritwear Order Form
- Poinsettia Sale Flyer
Attachments available for 30 days until Friday, December 29, 2017:
Christmas Boutique Flyer.pdf
Christmas Boutique Student Shopping Form.pdf
Poinsettia Sale Flyer School 2017.pdf
Spirit Wear Form.pdf
pizza order form 2.pdf