Sacred Heart School News
Wednesday PIE 12.13.17
December 13, 2017
Christ our Hope, Illuminate our hearts with your grace. Enlarge our vision so that we recognize
our kinship with all the people of the world. Help us to give to others in ways that meet their
deepest needs. We await your coming with gratitude. Amen
- Extended Care: We have been in search of a volunteer to assist in the Extended Care program. However, since we have not been able to find anyone, we will need to hire another staff member. In doing this we will need to raise the rates for extended care. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
- Online Script Orders will be available from now until 11:00 AM, December 18th.
- There are some plastic containers in the school office that were left from the Christmas Boutique cookie bar. If they belong to you please call the office and we can send them home with your child.
- We have a generous donation of new boys and girls coats from the Knights of Columbus. The sizes vary from 4-10. If you are interested or know someone who is in need, please contact the office. Please respond. We do not want to squander this beautiful gift.
- Well, the Christmas Boutique has come and gone, but what a wonderful weekend. Many thanks to our Sacred Heart families, teachers, and staff that came together. We enjoyed kids shopping time, spaghetti dinner, delicious food, and our cookies bar and the fantastic vendors! Our biggest thanks go out to two very special ladies- Cindy Markovcy and Zelenda Hodgskin! Thank you and God bless.
- HSA is spreading Christmas cheer with their annual sale of poinsettia plants, wreaths, logs and cemetery blankets. See attached flyer below.
- Any student who filled out an Altar Servers form please send the form into the school or parish office by December 18th. Thank you.
- Forms went out in the last weeks PIE to participate in the Knights of Columbus (Keep Christ in Christmas) Poster Contest. Please participate in this great poster contest.
- If you would like to have an insert in the bulletin, please schedule it with Marge Sansonetti at the parish office (610-837-7874) at least 10 days prior to the bulletin publication date. The printed inserts must be received by noon on Wednesday in the parish office.
- Pizza Order Form
- Pizza Order Form
- Poinsettia Sale Flyer
- The Ned Show Flyer